World Eaters Minecraft Server Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Eaters Minecraft Server Home

World Eaters Minecraft Server Home. A place for server members to discuss whats going on in the World!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qh0rne
Admin

STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS Empty
PostSubject: STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS   STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 pm

We have a number of spawners/farms that are active and can be collected AFK

Personally I have three accounts I have access to that I can go AFK on, if others join in we can get a awesome collection rate

If you see c_harper (christina), klesa01 (her daughter), or myself (qh0rne) on and we dont respond we are probably somewhere collecting mass string or something afk Razz
Back to top Go down
https://worldeatersmcserver.forumotion.com
Qh0rne
Admin

STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS   STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 am

Realizing how dramatically over powered skeleton drops are..... just the sheer power of having unlimited arrows, unlimited bones for farming, animal breeding, it means endless wool, dyes, various meats, leather armor, PORKCHOPS arrows for racking up gunpowder and experience and nether mob drops, increased wheat production, name it!.... when you have a single skeleton spawner when starting out, your whole world and abilities catapult to a new level... easily the single most important mob in the game due to its drops.....

which makes me think it is subject to change for pacing/balancing purposes....

For this reason im going to start having one of the accounts AFK on skele spawn primarily.... going to add about 10 large chests to the grinder and just stock pile like crazy...
Back to top Go down
https://worldeatersmcserver.forumotion.com

STRING(wool)/ARROWS/BONES/ZOMBFLESH/CACTUS/EGGS
Page 1 of 1