World Eaters Minecraft Server Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Eaters Minecraft Server Home

World Eaters Minecraft Server Home. A place for server members to discuss whats going on in the World!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Reaper2166!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qh0rne
Admin

Welcome Reaper2166! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Reaper2166!   Welcome Reaper2166! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 am

Reaper has been on the server for a bit but not very active. He's a new player to minecraft in general but I gave him a shot cause he seemed he could work well in a team and help with resources or assisting projects till he gets some experience building or cave exploring..

He has been given a tour by me. His home is located on the first floor of the tree house opposite the archery range.

Back to top Go down
https://worldeatersmcserver.forumotion.com
c_harper

Welcome Reaper2166! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Reaper2166!   Welcome Reaper2166! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:19 am

Welcome Reaper, hope you are enjoying playing with us on the World Eaters server. I liked the fireplace and bookshelves you made in your home, are you planning on putting more decor in it? Thanks for agreeing to help repair the trees in the tree house. I would appreciate your help, it can be quite tedious and quite frankly... boring. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Welcome Reaper2166!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Eaters Minecraft Server Home :: New Members!!-
Jump to: